Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day
On behalf of all guys everywhere, I only have one thing to say this Valentine's Day: Thanks a lot Hallmark. Otherwise we are totally on board with this special day, seeing how chocolate is normally involved.

While I am too busy to blog any further, I did locate a few links of Valentine-related interest, including this one that proves once again that those who can't, teach. Quote of Note: But if you recognize her, it probably is from one of the many reality dating shows she has appeared in, including The Bachelor, Blind Date, Chains of Love and Single in L.A.— "every cheesy reality dating show known to mankind," she said, "and I'm still single." Go figure, huh?

************
Who says there is never anything on cable. (OK, this story is a week old, but I came across it looking for a different story and realized I never blogged it last week So sue me.)

************
I thought the bottle was the ultimate beer glass.

************
We are being hit my a Nor'easter here. So you think it is easy being a plow driver? Ha!

************
Of course, shoveling has its risks also.

************
Right, like you never left an empty soda cup, or several tons of trash, in your car before.

************
Looking for something romantic to do tonight. You can always take that special valentine in your life to the zoo to watch some wild porcupine sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home