Wednesday, August 23, 2006


The Great Escape
The Criminal Mind: "Thanks guys from helping me escape that minor possession charge, now does anyone have handcuff keys, a place for me to hide out, and a new identity?" Meanwhile, escaped tortoise Willy slowly made it back home...But will the kangaroos remember to take The Pill everyday?...I'm sure it sounded like a fun idea when someone suggested that they all jump off a pier together....From the headline, I thought this was a problem I face every morning while combing my hair in front of the mirror. It turns out to be about cricket and "ball-tampering."...Now this is the sort of thing I would expect to happen often in a Wal-Mart....Grocery shoppers and drunken gangs of teenagers in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland take note of the new store hours...Just one more example of where airport security is heading: to the day we all fly empty handed and buck naked. Here are some carry-on items which will also soon be banned from airliners...Whoever said cats were smart?..."Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" "I (hic) do your honor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home