Monday, August 14, 2006


Cheese It, The Border Patrol
If the streets of New York appear extra clean today, you can thank the Karma Chameleon....What my wife found works on me are delicious kibble treats....We can only hope and pray this sort of thing never happens in the US, especially if Hillary runs for president. We saw the negative consequences that can occur last election....A rented police helicopter could be necessary the next time you plan a birthday party in Australia....Speaking of birthdays, there was an important one last week....Border patrol nabs cheese smuggler, gets gouda off the streets....Wait, the same thing happened to me, only difference is mine was from beer....Her tree is taking a leak....I don't care how much they change, clowns still creep me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home