Wednesday, April 26, 2006


What the Hell is Wrong With This World...
...when we have Cannibalistic Mormon Crickets on the March?...Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing there aren't a lot of situations that call for giving a giant turtle a CT scan....For those planning on visiting Wisconsin, you might want to learn the language first. (If I lived in Wisconsin, maybe my name could be posted on this site, too.)....When we read stories such as this one, we must ask ourselves why peace hasn't been reached in the Middle East yet?...The Middle East can wait, send Henry Kissinger to the set of American Idol immediately...Class, today we are going to have a pop quiz . Eyes on your own paper....Chinese reap the benefits of economic growth...I missed The Apprentice on Monday, but am happy to report that Andrea, the Person You Would Least Want to Work For Except for Maybe This Guy, got axed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home